This is an archive of the 2015 Mad Robin Ball web site. To
learn about the upcoming Mad Robin Ball, see our current
Explore Sonoma County before and after the Mad Robin Ball
Things to do
- Relive your favorite ball memories at the potluck
brunch on Sunday 10:30-1:00 at the home of Kathy Woeltjen and Tom Spittler, 185 Dutton Ave., Sebastopol
- Attend the Sunday Sebastopol
English Country Dance with calling by Robin Hayden and music by Rebecca King, Jon Berger, and Mindy Rosenfeld. 2:00-4:30
at Wischemann Hall.
- Explore the rocky headlands and beaches of the Sonoma coast
- Tour a few of over 60 open artist's studios in western Sonoma County -
see Art at the Source.
- Visit Sonoma County farms - request a map at FarmTrails
- Taste some of Sonoma County's award-winning wines. Here are the recommendations
of committee member Jim Passage:
Korbel - gardens and deli
River Rd. to Healdsburg
Places to Stay
- For lodging advice, e-mail hospitality-AT-madrobin.org (replace -AT- with
Places to eat dinner before the ball
Downtown Petaluma is a short drive away. Maps with info about local restaurants
will be available at the afternoon workshop.
Last modified 03/16/15 by