Explore Sonoma County before and after the Mad Robin Ball
Things to do
- Relive your favorite ball memories at the potluck
brunch on Sunday 10:30-1:00 followed by an informal house
dance, all at the home of Jim and Celine Passage, 8150 Germone Rd.,
Sebastopol. Bring an instrument to play, a dance to share, and your dancing
- There wil not be a Sebastopol dance on Sunday following the ball
due to lack of a hall, but we'll get some dancing in at the home of Jim and
Celine Passage (see above).
- Explore the rocky headlands and beaches of the Sonoma coast
- Tour a few of over 60 open artist's studios in western Sonoma County -
see Art at the Source.
- Visit Sonoma County farms - request a map at FarmTrails
- Taste some of Sonoma County's award-winning wines. Here are the recommendations
of committee member Jim Passage:
Korbel - gardens and deli
River Rd. to Healdsburg
Places to Stay
- For lodging advice, call Jim and Celine Passage at (707) 829-9775
Places to eat dinner before the ball
Downtown Petaluma is a short drive away. Restaurant menus will be available
at the afternoon workshop.
Last modified 5/26/05 by MRB