In addition to the Ball Workshop and the Ball itself on Saturday, join us for these other gatherings:
- A house concert Friday night with Foxfire. Space is limited, so contact Jon Berger, (email@example.com) for details and to check on availability.
- A potluch brunch Sunday 10:30-1:00 at the home of Kathy Woeltjen and Tom Spittler, 185 Dutton Ave., Sebastopol.
- The Sunday Sebastopol
English Country Dance. 2:00-4:30
at Wischemann Hall.
- Depending on interest, a special wine tasting at a local winery on Monday, June 11. Please contact Tom Spittler directly if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Sonoma County before and after the Mad Robin Ball
Things to do
- Explore the rocky headlands and beaches of the Sonoma coast
- Tour a few of over 60 open artist's studios in western Sonoma County -
see Art at the Source.
- Visit Sonoma County farms - request a map at FarmTrails
- Taste some of Sonoma County's award-winning wines. Here are the recommendations
of former committee member Jim Passage:
Korbel - gardens and deli
River Rd. to Healdsburg
Places to Stay
- For lodging advice, e-mail hospitality-AT-madrobin.org (replace -AT- with
Places to eat dinner before the ball
Downtown Petaluma is a short drive away. Maps with info about local restaurants
will be available at the afternoon workshop.
Last modified 04/03/18 by