Explore Sonoma County before and after the Mad Robin Ball
Things to do
- Relive your favorite ball memories at the potluck
brunch on Sunday 10:30-1:00 at the home of Jim and Celine Passage,
8150 Germone Rd., Sebastopol.
- Attend the Sunday Sebastopol
English Country Dance with calling by Robert Moir and music by Jon Berger, Shira Kammen, Rebecca King, and Beth Zekley, 2:00-4:30
at Wischemann Hall.
- Explore the rocky headlands and beaches of the Sonoma coast
- Tour a few of over 60 open artist's studios in western Sonoma County -
see Art at the Source.
- Visit Sonoma County farms - request a map at FarmTrails
- Taste some of Sonoma County's award-winning wines. Here are the recommendations
of committee member Jim Passage:
Korbel - gardens and deli
River Rd. to Healdsburg
Places to Stay
- For lodging advice, e-mail hospitality-AT-madrobin.org (replace -AT- with
Places to eat dinner before the ball
Downtown Petaluma is a short drive away. Maps with info about local restaurants
will be available at the afternoon workshop.
Last modified 3/07/10 by