This is an archive of the 2018 Mad Robin Ball web site. To learn about the upcoming Mad Robin Ball, see our current
In addition to the Ball Workshop and the Ball itself on Saturday, join us for these other gatherings:
- A house concert Friday night with Foxfire. Space is limited, so contact Jon Berger, (email@example.com) for details and to check on availability.
- A potluch brunch Sunday 10:30-1:00 at the home of Kathy Woeltjen and Tom Spittler, 185 Dutton Ave., Sebastopol.
- The Sunday Sebastopol
English Country Dance. 2:00-4:30
at Wischemann Hall.
- Depending on interest, a special wine tasting at a local winery on Monday, June 11. Please contact Tom Spittler directly if you are interested at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Sonoma County before and after the Mad Robin Ball
Things to do
- Explore the rocky headlands and beaches of the Sonoma coast
- Tour a few of over 60 open artist's studios in western Sonoma County -
see Art at the Source.
- Visit Sonoma County farms - request a map at FarmTrails
- Taste some of Sonoma County's award-winning wines. Here are the recommendations
of former committee member Jim Passage:
Korbel - gardens and deli
River Rd. to Healdsburg
Places to Stay
- For lodging advice, e-mail hospitality-AT-madrobin.org (replace -AT- with
Places to eat dinner before the ball
Downtown Petaluma is a short drive away. Maps with info about local restaurants
will be available at the afternoon workshop.
Last modified 04/03/18 by